My Skiing This Weekend

AtomicSkier

Friday I skiied at elk. Wonderful as usual, though the one side had a little less soft stuff because of the wind blowing everything away (very windy on the west side of the mountain) but everything else was great. Didn't get a chance to demo some Atomic's however.

Saturday I skiied at Mountain Creek, but i mostly watched a college race there. that place is pretty big, considering they have no were near the whole mountains cut, soo many trees waiting to be cut down. Liftlines moved quickly, even though they looked long, though wasnt too impressive of skiing, but i skiied through one of the terrain parks :o pretty insane. I was also 45m-1 hour late because of the dam sinking bridge on 33!

• 1 year later...

I've never been to Mountain Creek... and I was going to go there tomorrow (Wed.) and Ski with my Dad, Cuz & his friends... but now were not going. AHHH that means I gotta wait for Friday & Saturday... for the 1st time out this season... torture... Killington Ohhh yeeaaahhhhh!!!