We'll be opening for the ski season on Thursday, Dec. 17!

Switchsideskier.

Nice name change breh. And hopefully the first few days aren't as bad as boulders.

probably won't be as crowded as Big boulder, just because Big Boulder was the only place open if u didnt feel like driving to Vermont or NH or Maine..

Blue wasn't really crowded because Shawnee, Jack Frost, Big Boulder & Camelback were all open as well which spread everyone out a bit.

• Like 1

They have a link that says "Click here for pre-season hours" which just takes you to the page to purchase a season pass

Beginning October 1:

Monday through Friday: 2:00pm – 7:00pm

Saturdays: 12:00pm – 4:00pm

October 25

During Oktoberfest: 10:00am – 5:00pm

Beginning November 1, Until Bear Creek opens for the Season:

Monday through Friday: 9:00am – 7:00pm

Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am – 4:00pm

Closed November 26 for Thanksgiving

Huh :confused

Didn't really answer the question

i'm hoping its regular hours so i can get up before class tho! im stokked

ame='aderrick' date='14 December 2009 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1260824072' post='247661']

They have a link that says "Click here for pre-season hours" which just takes you to the page to purchase a season pass

Huh :confused

Didn't really answer the question

i'm hoping its regular hours so i can get up before class tho! im stokked

ha i know right...thats direct from their website so i really wouldnt go by it.

What time thurssday?

It's official! We are opening for the 09-10 ski season this Thursday, December 17 at 9am! Kodiak, Cascade, Black Bear and Drifter trails will be open, along with some terrain park features, and we'll continue to make snow at every opportunity which means more and more trails will be opening each day!

That is directly from the email so there ya go. plus I hope when they SOME terrain park features, they really mean more than like 2 or 3

• Like 1

It's official! We are opening for the 09-10 ski season this Thursday, December 17 at 9am! Kodiak, Cascade, Black Bear and Drifter trails will be open, along with some terrain park features, and we'll continue to make snow at every opportunity which means more and more trails will be opening each day!

That is directly from the email so there ya go. plus I hope when they SOME terrain park features, they really mean more than like 2 or 3

are the prices going to be discounted since a lot of trails aren't open?

We're going to put out as many as possible. The rain really killed the snow depth in some critical spaces but we should still have a pretty decent amount for opening day.

Set up some fun stuff like the mail box or a flat box that you have to ollie on from flat. :]

And maybe a nice and friendly mellow down box to get tricks back.

Props for taking over for andy!

Set up some fun stuff like the mail box or a flat box that you have to ollie on from flat. :]

And maybe a nice and friendly mellow down box to get tricks back.

Props for taking over for andy!

yea some low ollie on stuff would be sick like the candy can pretty much in the ground or the mailbox