Season Updates

BC-Mark

i havent been to bear since the sunday before they closed because i was on a trip. only to wake up planning to go to bear and finding out that they are not open. life is rough. i suppose ill have to rock my one piece at CBK

Makes sense that they closed with the weather forecast for this week and weekend. No one would have shown up during the week and the snow would have been crap this weekend. Sucks that the season is over for them but it was a smart decision.

Edited by burton71

yeah well my address is actually in dtown but I just put glennmore on here for some reason. I live right across from the lexus dealer on rt 100. but its crazy as shit cause people in some of my neighborhood have glenmoore for their ciry and some have c springs and others have dtown

i used to work at that lexus dealer. my friend lives in a 20 house development with three school districts in it...Downingtown, Coatesville, and Twin Valley. i actually have a glenmoore address but i say im from downingtown cause i live like 100 yards from the downingtown border and nobody knows where the hell glenmoore is lol

yeah thats how it is for me too. but thats wierd you used to work at that dealer.

• 8 months later...