Anybody Sking/Riding friday 1/8/10

zaldon

I'll be early... look for the white/purple/ green oakley jacket, gray pants. I usually shred central to lower park and take the six up to the top...

central and lower are right next to each other? i think you mean come around... might be up tomorrow night, might not. depends what time i get out of philly.

central and lower are right next to each other? i think you mean come around... might be up tomorrow night, might not. depends what time i get out of philly.

Ya come around....idk the names of the trails obviously lol. I should be gone around 12pm-1pm. I'll be up Saturday morning tho, gotta head back to Philly Sunday morning to start school up again Monday.

conditions were great this morning. cant wait to get back up there the next two mornings. looks like some more parks should be opening up.

Lots of work starting tonight, can't really say how long it will all take yet cause things should hopefully be done right cause there is potential for some nice stuff up there. If you rode the six pack today you saw it.

Lots of work starting tonight, can't really say how long it will all take yet cause things should hopefully be done right cause there is potential for some nice stuff up there. If you rode the six pack today you saw it.

hopefully you guys can at least get one of the parks open. i cant wait for everything to be open. the lower park gets old when its the only thing there.

You guys who got to ski Blue today suck. How many inches of fresh did you guys get? I spent most of the day on a plane and now I have swampass!!!!

we got 14" of fresh. it's fantastic.

....and stop posting and start skiing, for the love of Pete!