Ticket Discount!

DiMe

I just got an email from CBK. Seasons pass holders can swipe our passes at the ticket window for a friend to get 50% off open to close midweek tickets until the end of the season 1 per day. If any regular posters plan on coming up to the Camel on a weekday pm me the day before and if I'm up there I'll swipe my pass for you.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE
  • Like 1

am i a regular poster? :unsure:

50% off is 22.50 right, thats legit. you go up in the days at all? ive been over this night crap for a while.

Yes mostly weekday afternoons sometimes in the morning if it's gonna be a nice day.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

I just got an email from CBK. Seasons pass holders can swipe our passes at the ticket window for a friend to get 50% off open to close midweek tickets until the end of the season 1 per day. If any regular posters plan on coming up to the Camel on a weekday pm me the day before and if I'm up there I'll swipe my pass for you.

Let me know if yer going up early (by 9AM) Thurs or Friday. If no one is hitting you up for that, I'm prolly gonna try and get out to ski either day. Almost a whole week not skiing is making me nutz.

Let me know if yer going up early (by 9AM) Thurs or Friday. If no one is hitting you up for that, I'm prolly gonna try and get out to ski either day. Almost a whole week not skiing is making me nutz.

Will do, I am not really an early riser but I'm trying to get my sleep schedule back to that of a normal person so I might make it up for 9am later in the week, definitely if it snows. I'll let ya know :)

Just remembered about http://www.skipeakre...ct.aspx?pID=367 I still haven't purchased but I think I'm going to take advantage of that Friday to ride somewhere other than Camel for the first time this season.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Will do, I am not really an early riser but I'm trying to get my sleep schedule back to that of a normal person so I might make it up for 9am later in the week, definitely if it snows. I'll let ya know :)

Just remembered about http://www.skipeakre...ct.aspx?pID=367 I still haven't purchased but I think I'm going to take advantage of that Friday to ride somewhere other than Camel for the first time this season.

Lemmee know by tomorrow nite.

I just picked up the JFBB deal, too cheap to resist. I'd still be game for Thursday @ SCamel, I'll make it an overniter.

PS post up that deal on the JFBB thread unless its been done already. Thanx for the heads up on that savings. :wub:

BAM zoom, ok your purchase has motivated me to do the same! Should be an epic day at Jackson Frost Friday hopefully there will be pow stashes in the trees :drool