SKI mag

moe ghoul

I participated in that survey and in fact rated Blue's lifts a nine out of ten. That quad and six-pack are pretty hard to beat for PA.

How? They have two high speed lifts that access the same terrain and then the other side of the mountain has old as shit crappy doubles. At least Camelback has two high speed lifts that access different terrain (although they don't operate them well) and Mountain Creek has a pile of high speed lifts that is way more impressive than what Blue has.

How? They have two high speed lifts that access the same terrain and then the other side of the mountain has old as shit crappy doubles. At least Camelback has two high speed lifts that access different terrain (although they don't operate them well) and Mountain Creek has a pile of high speed lifts that is way more impressive than what Blue has.

97% of Blue's terrain can be access from the 6pack and quad. It's the only 6pack in PA :)

And the three percent you can't access is devoted to a special race-course only lift that allows racers (and the beginners who are up there) a chance to do laps without having to mix with the general population and get right up to the course. Brilliant. That is actually a plus in my book. Snowmass has a similar lift for their park and race course access. I'm not saying Camelback is bad, I'm just saying that Blue is a 9 out of 10 in my book for what it is. Heck, Camelback may be a 10 out of 10. Seven Springs has decent lifts as well, but they never seem to run them at full speed when I am there.

• Like 1