Thursday Night Racing

mbike-ski

Thanks but it was a joke of a course. Two weeks ago Meyers set a 21m radius rollercoaster, but last night it was straight as train tracks. You tucked after the third gate on the headwall. It shows you flouro waxes do work boys. Meyers also had the worst conditions of the day when he set the pace. He had sand piles and warmer temps. The temps started to radically drop last night thus speeding up the course. It was nice to hear him go "Oh, you are the guy with the four handicap tonight, must be your suit."

Additionally, after that Schladming-style course they set on Tuesday night, it was nice to do well. I was an angry guy on Tuesday after DQ'ing so many times.

• 1 month later...

last night wraps up the 09-10 nastar season and a pretty wild night it was. i guess i wasn't the only one figuring it to be a sloow mushy course - very few racers out for the last night, where was nastar glenn? way off though, the course was scraped down to the base and laced with urea :blink: one of the fastest nights of the year - add in a few piles and ruts for one wild ride! thanks to all the starters, setters and pacesetters for a fun season :rock

Ha, looks like my Blue Mt. ranking stuck. I am so, not, the number one guy. I would have liked to get out more this year (only twice). It's weird, I raced much less this year than last, yet my racing improved a great deal. Since I am already out here I am thinking about entering the National Championships in Winter Park. I'll keep you posted. I see a bunch of guys from the Mack Ski Team already registered.

I too think that the Blue Nastar squad does a good job. I tipped them a twenty last year, sorry I wasn't around to tip you this year.

To be honest, those windy cold nights sitting on top of Raceway seem so long ago already.

Thanks mbike-ski and nastar glenn for making me feel welcome on Thursday's. Tuesday's for that matter as well. See you next year.

Thanks mbike-ski and nastar glenn for making me feel welcome on Thursday's. Tuesday's for that matter as well. See you next year.

hey it was fun skiing with ya johnny - you kick ass and i enjoyed the de-boooting beers :cheers: after seeing the aspen reports i think mrs snowbunski and i need to pay you a visit :drool

:confused not sure why my post is in the quote - might have soemting to do with guiness :drink:

i give up - uh never mind

Edited by mbike-ski