conditions update

Straight from JF GM Mark Daubert

"Conditions are back!! We have made snow all week plus 2"- 4"of natural snow on Thursday. We doubled the length of the BUMPS on Exhibition plus dusted them up 4 for 2 nghts. East ,Elevator and the Glades on in top shape with snowmaking an natural snow. Jarad has rebulit "One Park" and has all our features dialed in for the weekend. Some of the BEST surface conditons of the year can b found at Jack Frost this weekend. See ya out there!"

looks like Mother Nature and the snowmakers collaborated again for some awesome conditions!

-Guido

• Like 1

Super cold at JF today, got up there a little after 8AM, conditions were good, no ice, a tiny bump field on Exhibition and the trees along Challenge were in good shape. Did a few groomers, but spent most of the time playin in the trees.

Was very nice today, I didn't end up getting up there until 1pm and stayed to last chair. Dressed like an astronaut had a great time but hurt my bum a little trying to get steezy in ONE park :blink:

Dime and Moe...did you guys hit the elevator and e-glade? How did they hold up?

We toured around and the only trees we saw that were skiable top to bottom was Challenge. Not even sure where the elevator or e-glades are, so I'm not sure. It was only my second time at JFBB.