Bears New Park Sucks

PatsmadatBC'sParkBuild

park passes really are such a win win for riders and bear i dont know why we still dont have them. they setup a little shed or something, get the actuall passes printed and just have the smartstyle video on loop while people are filling out wavers. 10 bucks for a season park pass or 5 for the day or something... they would easily make the money back, not to mention less fights/accidents.

yea park passes are a very good idea.

also what are the possibilities of a cannon rail. They look very fun when i see them in videos or in contests.

cannon rail would be sick if it had a proper landing so you could send it pretty far. sorta like the up box we had for usasa last year. that thing was fun and shot you high/far with a nice steep landing. i really thing the key to uprails that bear isnt getting is to have the end of the rail before the knuckle sorta like the long uprail at the end of upper blackbear last year. this way theres more room to send it without risking over shooting the landing. also i wanna see more of a landing on the up handrail because that thing is super fun but def. has more potential.

The kids are outta control lately. They don't belong cutting across the landings. What is worse are the parents who don't even notice or care that this happens. It is a lose lose the only way they will learn is after someone takes off their dome piece. Please Stay out of the landing area I'm not hurting myself to save you.......

The kids are outta control lately. They don't belong cutting across the landings. What is worse are the parents who don't even notice or care that this happens. It is a lose lose the only way they will learn is after someone takes off their dome piece. Please Stay out of the landing area I'm not hurting myself to save you.......

true that. a parent gets angry when their kid gets hit but theyre the one that allowed their 4 year old child ski across the landing of a jump. would they let their kid play in a highway? i dont think so. the parents are the ones that need to be watching out for the kids yet their the ones with no common sense.

a few weeks ago i witnessed parents remove their two kids skis, proceed to let them slide down the landing of the first jump in tubing, then help them clip back in. all wihle in a blind spot.

kids are a problem that has seemed to slowly go away at Blue... i don't know what it is. maybe its because i'm just waiting for my run to clear. but yesterday, i hit the dfd and there was a little snowboarder kid riding 5 feet from the end of the rail when i came out of it switch and proceeded to stiff-arm him out of my way and continue on. so yeah its always a problem, but now i'm just more patient with it.

• 9 months later...