Bears New Park Sucks

PatsmadatBC'sParkBuild

Wheres the candycane? lol. And i felt all the set ups are actually pretty on point. Can park crew please shape up the bmx line, expecially the forth jump :wiggle

the pipe looking down thing after the fdf.

how much are tickets to bear?/ whos got the hookups?

if your 21 or under extended weekday is like 38 or something and if your over 21 its like 45 i think. the 4 hr ticket is only like a 5 dollar decrease im pretty sure. and if you have the choice i would not recommend skiing on the weekend unless you find a shop pass or someone hooks you up.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

What Bear had up Before the change on wednesday Feb 3rd was amazing. now the park sucks again. . . Park Crew did a pretty good job of making sure nothing got rutted out but almost all the hits in Black Bear and the Rail garden were changed for the worse. Just my rant.

First of all what they had set up first had been up for at least 2 weeks maybe 3. 2nd you obviously never go there because you would know that they hadnt changed it in a while. 3rd you must suck because black bear is for newbs who like to hit the 10 foot jumps and case the shit out of them. dont post bad shit about a mountain if you have no idea what your talking about.

• Like 1

First of all what they had set up first had been up for at least 2 weeks maybe 3. 2nd you obviously never go there because you would know that they hadnt changed it in a while. 3rd you must suck because black bear is for newbs who like to hit the 10 foot jumps and case the shit out of them. dont post bad shit about a mountain if you have no idea what your talking about.

actually it is a new set up.

Alias much???

Sorry you're not a fan of the new park set-up but we were going for a set-up in Black Bear that would allow better traffic flow and better overall conditions throughout the day/night. What we've found is that when the rails are so close together people tend to make really quick speed checks in the exact same spots as everyone else and ruts form in the middle of the trails. That's why the old halfpipe area is spaced out now. Notice the lack of speed bumps that used to form throughout the day between the rails.

I'll take quality over quantity any day.

The jumps in Black Bear were set-up for the variety of riders that usually participate in the USASA comps which are mostly real young kids with a hand full of riders that will actually throw down. We didn't hear complaints the day of the comp so it served it's purpose. Bigger jumps will reappear on Cascade as soon as the BMX jumps get old and lose their glory lol.

Bigger jumps will reappear on Cascade as soon as the BMX jumps get old and lose their glory lol.

that made me chuckle haha!

I like the new setup alot. This is the first time in forever I have seen bear with an urban down box.

I like it but I think its almost too steep for how short it is. It also has a hard impact from landing

off of it. I love the fdf > candycane line though its sickkkkkk. Lets just make that last circle rail an up rail

and it will be legit

bravo

• Like 1

that made me chuckle haha!

I like the new setup alot. This is the first time in forever I have seen bear with an urban down box.

I like it but I think its almost too steep for how short it is. It also has a hard impact from landing

off of it. I love the fdf > candycane line though its sickkkkkk. Lets just make that last circle rail an up rail

and it will be legit

bravo

x2 Urban down box is awesome! but I agree with you. give it a slightly downhill landing. and maybe a little less steep.

why is the 420 always burried up? its no gap and 1 inch off the snow which is a gaper attraction. urban down rail next to the flat down is illin.

i like the 420 kinda burried not as it is now tho. The down urban rail next to the flat down needs to be scrapped its verry bumpy and has a curve. When those Bmx Jumps go away could we see a stepup in cascade.

The down urban rail next to the flat down needs to be scrapped its verry bumpy and has a curve. When those Bmx Jumps go away could we see a stepup in cascade.

My plan is to phase out/rebuild some of the oldest features this summer. That one probably wont be completely scrapped as it is still rideable but a new one similar in size and length will be built to replace it.

and, yes. We will have some fun with all the new snow in Cascade later this week.

My plan is to phase out/rebuild some of the oldest features this summer. That one probably wont be completely scrapped as it is still rideable but a new one similar in size and length will be built to replace it. and, yes. We will have some fun with all the new snow in Cascade later this week.

nice

get park passes. small children pizza wedging across a landing is a huge safety hazard to them and whoever is hitting a jump. your insurance company would love you, as would the local park riders who deal with mad gapers every weekend.

im feelin a candy cane style kink rail with supports so its higher off the ground then the candycane we have now.

• Like 1

get park passes. small children pizza wedging across a landing is a huge safety hazard to them and whoever is hitting a jump. your insurance company would love you, as would the local park riders who deal with mad gapers every weekend.

x2, this skiier dad and his sons cut right across the nuckle on the top jump of cascade while i was in the air. If i would've extended my leg, his head would've been off. :banghead