CBK Gaper Rail Jam

Rossboy14

Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010

Time: 1:30pm - 4:30pm

$10 Bucks to enter the rail-jam. PRIZES THAT ARE SO AMAZING YOU WILL GIVE US YOUR SWATCH-WATCH!!!!!!

PRIZES FOR

-best trick

-gnarliest gear

-best costume

-coolest mix-tape

AND MORE..........

Prizes range from straight CASH MONEY to a brand new 2010 Burton Custom X

Come chill and party in the Terrain Park.....

1. GAPER (adj.,noun)

A gaper is a skiier or snowboarder who is completely clueless. Usually distiungished by their bright colored clothes and a gaper gap, the gap between goggles and a helment/hat. Gapers also do the "Gaper Tuck" which is an attempt at being a ski racer by tucking, however, it is done incorrectly with the poles sticking straight up like thunderbolts and lighting, very very frightning! Gapers also sit at the bottom of jumps and try and go big off table tops in the park.

1. My eyes are burning from that gapers bright colored clothes.

2. I fell off the chair laughing at that gaper tuck.

3. Did you just see that gaper getting landed on because he was sitting at the landing of a jump.

Edited by Rossboy14

this sounds absolutely awesome. how are they gonna do best mixtape? i got a couple thousands tracks i could bring if thats what you mean haha.

HAHA no no no my friend..... im talkin cassette. This ipod stuff isnt gonna fly. I want a straight mixtape like, early 90's style.

$10 Bucks to enter. PRIZES THAT ARE SO AMAZING YOU WILL GIVE US YOUR SWATCH-WATCH!!!!!!

REGISTRATION: In the Big Pocono Family Eatery. $10 registration fee plus lift ticket or season pass. Registration ends @ 12

*Park Pass required

Open Jam Format. (Snowboard Men/Women, Skier Men/Women)

PRIZES FOR

-best trick

-gnarliest gear

-best costume

-coolest mix-tape

AND MORE..........

Prizes range from straight CASH MONEY to a brand new 2009 Burton Custom X

Come chill and party in the Terrain Park.....

1. GAPER (adj.,noun)

A gaper is a skiier or snowboarder who is completely clueless. Usually distiungished by their bright colored clothes and a gaper gap, the gap between goggles and a helment/hat. Gapers also do the "Gaper Tuck" which is an attempt at being a ski racer by tucking, however, it is done incorrectly with the poles sticking straight up like thunderbolts and lighting, very very frightning! Gapers also sit at the bottom of jumps and try and go big off table tops in the park.

1. My eyes are burning from that gapers bright colored clothes.

2. I fell off the chair laughing at that gaper tuck.

3. Did you just see that gaper getting landed on because he was sitting at the landing of a jump.

A huge thanks to everyone that came out to the Gaper Day Railjam. In case you did not make it here are some pictures from the day. We plan on making this an annual event, so next year it will be bigger and better.

Congrats to Mike Baker who won himself a new Burton Custom X

post-2846-126730466945_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730467739_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730468915_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730471065_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730472146_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730466945_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730467739_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730468915_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730471065_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126730472146_thumb.jpg