Skiing in May??????? Thats right May Day 2010

For those of you that never went to MayDay @ Big Boulder Park this year is the year you should. Don't miss the 5th Annual May Day Event/Jam on May 1 2010.Don't miss out. Last year was a full run with lift access.So get off facebook, take out your ski's and boards from the attic and get them wet one more time.

Entry Fee: $10 Registration: 10am to 11am

Event Start Time: 11:30am Open Format/Jam Session free for all to take the season out on a good note.

Hope to see everyone there!

4201486842_64d2afaa89.jpg

Mayday 2009

4202131798_8c31c191a8.jpg

Mayday 2009

Can you ski around the features too or is it just a park thing?

Big fat guy + Park = Comedy routine for you and Ambulance ride for me

I think you can ski around it, but I also think you have to hike it. If I hear more, about it I'll post it.

last year when the lift was running i saw some older guys making turns down the trail in the morning but they left after a few runs because its usually pretty crowded with kids hiking and hitting stuff. it also gets really beat up after a while.

Edited by MollyProsser

Ya once everyone gets there it's sort of a big shit show dodging all the hikers lol...it really honestly depends on if it's a full run like last year or just a hike park like it used to be in the past....

Haha I will never forget the Halloween Rail Jam back in 08 working it was ridiculous

How come Sitzmark and Widow aren't open in late season? I'm assuming it's so only one lift has to be ran?

Pretty much you got it... #1 is so everyone could just use Boulder Park Lift & #2 is to keep the mountain staffed at a minimum so they can make money to stay open :)