Can't find anyone important.

Nidecker

Yeah...... So. I took a trip up to give brenda or whatever her name is my sheet of paper they give for returning back to blue for employment. I went to the main lodge looked around at the mew construction which looks killer to see some nice upgrades. I walked to the front doors and they were both locked saying hardhat area only construction.... Great. I cannot get in. So I went to the valley and no one was there besides the mtn bikers so I walked around some more just to check things out.

Anyone know when the best time is to actually see someone that is employed there lol. seriously that place is a ghost town during the summer. And i have till the 30th to hand in my paper for employment..... It's almost back to the gridiron once again for the 2010-2011 season.... Once again doing security.

It's strange not to find any employees, I was there for a total of 45 mintues and wandering in places I shouldn't have been even trying to find someone who can radio to the person who i need to see. damn ghost town.

a blue employee saying "brenda or whatever her name is" makes me lol.

call them. why dont people call before driving up there? you are like the 5th person that went up there to find nobody around.

maybe they should actually just run a business like they are supposed to. thats why i never paid for frolf. theres nobody fuckin there, ever.

• Like 1

call them. why dont people call before driving up there? you are like the 5th person that went up there to find nobody around.

I did call but it would be nice to speak to an actual human rather than listen to their oh so wonderful recording. I want to talk to a person... what ever happend to customer service.

It was a nice day so i figured i would take a drive to blue and see how things are looking. thought someone had to be there.... at least one important person. probably on his/her smoke break hihi.gif

What do you do the rest of the year when Blue's not open? Can you just call your old boss? Maybe other security people? I don't like the logistics..and Blue is known for their customer service..

i am a mechanic that takes off a few days a week for the winter season to work at blue the true... dave is the main man for security and I lost his number when my phone broke and till i can talk to someone in the office or him personally i cant get his number back. Im pretty sure if there was a way for me to contact someone i would have done it already. i guess ill just wait till the open house in october when i know someone will be in the main office and i can get everything squared away then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Since Ray passed away it's really hard to figure out if anyone is going to be there in the summer. He was always strict about making sure your open when your supposed to be open. I stopped up around three o'clock a couple of times (took off of work early) and it was a ghost town up there.

Maybe they're trying to save money on wages so they can build a new slope!....... LMFAO!!!!!

• Like 2