new and used gear, mens and womens

Jer

got some gear that i dont want or dont need. located in pittsburgh pa, pick up welcome or i will ship at buyers expense. if you want more than one item let me know maybe we can cut a deal

Smith i/o evolve goggles. clay color, ignitor mirror lens and sensor lens also included. bnib with tags still $100

smith i/os womens goggles, white/pink ignitor mirror lens and also sensor lens included. bnin with tags still $100

smith chemist sunglasses. black frame, polarized lens. wore for about 10 min and decided i did not like the way they fit me. retail $130 will take $50

Ride Phinney pants, grey size L, light insulation, brand new with tags $60

DC 2011 Ceptor boots, size 10. used for 1 run at hood. seriously only one run. I could most likely pass them off as brand new still but i would not want to do that. they are a new boot for this year, retail is 250 ,color is called black but its really a dark green. will take $100

2010 rome targa binding. used for a full season, some wear and tear. the left forward lean adjuster is missing a piece, could be had at your local shop or if you do not use forward lean it is not needed. i did not ride with the heel pad foam things and lost them so they are not there. i honstly could not tell a difference with or without them. all considered they still are a good pair of bindings and have at least another seaon in them. $40

DC Black slim fit jeans 34x32. bought these a year ago and the waist is too big for me. never wore them outside my house they have just been sitting in my closet. no tags but they are basically new except for me trying them on. they were 79 dollars on dc's site. really nice jeans they just dont fit me. $20

Holden classic bomber jacket. Blue camo size L. a couple seasons old but only used for part of last season and its in really good shape. it sold for

275 new, but i understand its a few seasons ago model so ill take $40

Rome logo new era pin striped fitted. 7 1/2. brand new, just too big for me. $10

hit me up on here or email me at jea_6321@yahoo.com

Jeremy

photos can be seen here

• 3 weeks later...