SnoMtn.com

g15

So if you guys haven't figured it out already, I'm the person who designed and now does a lot of maintenance on all of Snos' websites. We're getting closer to the start of the season and I want to know what you guys want to see on the site. You're the customers, so yeah, your input matters. Is there something that drives you crazy about the current website? Something you'd like to see added (anything, I love a crazy project!) to the site? Or anything else! I want to hear it!

• Like 1

Thanks for the post g15. The website is a 100% improvement over the old one.

Don't know if you control this or just plug in the map but aren't the glades actually between Upper Fast Track and Snake?

The only other thing I would say is keep the conditions and lifts updated daily. I think there were times last year when it wasn't accurate as to what was open and closed. That may be someone else's responsibility. If so please pass it on.

Oh yeah, and get rid of the moose! ;)

First, I'm glad you guys like it!

I don't actually make the map (I'm not really sure who does actually...), and I also can't remember where the glades actually are...It's been a while since I've been that far to the left...But I think you're right...

The conditions page bothers me too...I'm actually in Arizona so I'm definitely not the one that updates it, lol. I'm actually working on an application that will run on a computer at the mountain that will pop up every morning and demand that you update the conditions page. Ideally I would like to get something together that can be used to print the condition reports that they already use and integrate the website updates into that so it's one process for both and, as long as the report is updated daily, so is the website. So basically, I know it's a bit of an issue. Personally I think that it was MUCH better than in previous years.

As far as the moose goes, all I can really say is that it's the logo that was given to me by Sno. Love it or hate it, it's here for now.... Maybe that will change in the future, but I honestly have no idea...