Killington Help

BCBSNOBBSkier

My friends and I plan to go up to killington for an extended weekend trip. We are taking the train up and will get to rutland around 11:30 at night. Does nayone know if we can get transportation from rutland to killington that late at night? Also, if there is one of us who is eighteen, will we be able to rent a condo if we pay ahead of time with an adults credit card? Thanks for any help!

You should have no problem renting something or getting a hotel. At 18 your an adult just cant purchase alcohol or gamble in most states. I suggest just calling and booking in advance maybe even ask to be 100% sure or book online.

Edited by DiMe

When I was 19 I planned a trip to SR and a trip to K Mart when I was 20... Neither of them gave me any trouble and I paid with my own credit card... Additionally, nobody asked for a security deposit... Hotels IMO are a little more unpredictable... I have only once gotten rejected at a hotel after I was 18, and that was at the Holiday Inn (?) Right off exit 299 at camelback... I stayed there when I was 18 no questions no problems asked... I went back at 19 and they said company policy was only to give rooms to people over 20... Went to the Marriot (?) Next door and they told me their policy is 21, which I actually believe more than the bullshit I just came from... However, it was late and the girl at the front desk was about my age and booked me anyway... I'm with Dime though... 99.99% of time you can get a hotel, and worst case a condo with an extra security deposit returned when your post check out room inspection is complete...

• 2 weeks later...