BCironworks 2010-2011

skeer_tomas

tWas very slow today. But the rail line in cascades pretty nice. However, I don't really like the halfpipe areas setup at all anymore. I'd really like to see a triple rail line there, one up rail into a flat rail into a down rail.

The big air was pretty fun to watch. Skiing was really sick.

tWas very slow today. But the rail line in cascades pretty nice. However, I don't really like the halfpipe areas setup at all anymore. I'd really like to see a triple rail line there, one up rail into a flat rail into a down rail.

The big air was pretty fun to watch. Skiing was really sick.

the halfpipe area setup is exactly what i was talking about. leave the fdf take out that wood thing that barely anyone hits and put somthing fun thats not a 75% chance of catching an edge and dieing, when the temperature is above 20. and clean up the palmer it is not as down as the snow around it and makes the landing super impact.

BC was fun yesterday. Snow was nice which was surprising because of the warmer weather. Speed wasn't really an issue for any hits. Couple of the boxes were sticky but there were plenty that weren't.

I would like the see something new at the end of cascade. The DFD and down rail are getting kind of boring there. Maybe put a jump back there like early season. Or a big ass hip or QP / spine. :rock

I also think it would be cool to add a smaller hit next to the big tubing jump. That landing prime for a 25-30 footer. It sucks having to skip the last hit if you wash out or fall on the first jump.

BC was fun yesterday. Snow was nice which was surprising because of the warmer weather. Speed wasn't really an issue for any hits. Couple of the boxes were sticky but there were plenty that weren't.

I would like the see something new at the end of cascade. The DFD and down rail are getting kind of boring there. Maybe put a jump back there like early season. Or a big ass hip or QP / spine. :rock

I also think it would be cool to add a smaller hit next to the big tubing jump. That landing prime for a 25-30 footer. It sucks having to skip the last hit if you wash out or fall on the first jump.

unless things changed since saturday, that last tubing line jump is tiny, although unless you sit tuck into the thing or it's pretty icy out, i'm not sure how much bigger you could really make it.

unless things changed since saturday, that last tubing line jump is tiny, although unless you sit tuck into the thing or it's pretty icy out, i'm not sure how much bigger you could really make it.

There have only been 2 or 3 days where speed was an issue for the big hit in tubing all season. Usually you could hit both jumps assuming you land the first one clean. I haven't been through that line the last 2-3 times I've been up there since I delam'd my bigger board and my replacement isn't here yet and a 151 V rocker is not fun on jumps that size.

EDIT: Just checked the web cam and they did add a smaller hit...can't tell if they redid the bigger one or not. Not sure if it was there yesterday or not since I spent most of the day teaching someone how to snowboard on the other side of the hill and only did 2-3 park laps.

Edited by burton71

There have only been 2 or 3 days where speed was an issue for the big hit in tubing all season. Usually you could hit both jumps assuming you land the first one clean. I haven't been through that line the last 2-3 times I've been up there since I delam'd my bigger board and my replacement isn't here yet and a 151 V rocker is not fun on jumps that size.

EDIT: Just checked the web cam and they did add a smaller hit...can't tell if they redid the bigger one or not. Not sure if it was there yesterday or not since I spent most of the day teaching someone how to snowboard on the other side of the hill and only did 2-3 park laps.

if youre talking about the bottom double lip in tubing i believe its still there from the big air comp.

I think molly.told me on facebook that they were 35 and 45. Not too sure though

I'd say no where near that. The big side of the big air jump was no more than 35 and I'd say that's being generous. Hitting it forward was fine, switch hits were sketchy on it but maybe it was just me. I'd say more 25 and 35 if that. On a positive note, the landings were super soft and real nice.

I'd say no where near that. The big side of the big air jump was no more than 35 and I'd say that's being generous. Hitting it forward was fine, switch hits were sketchy on it but maybe it was just me. I'd say more 25 and 35 if that. On a positive note, the landings were super soft and real nice.

yeah i wasnt sure what she told me but i new they were close to that.

Looks like a new setup on the web cam. Couple more jumps in black bear.

yeah they put a jump line in on black bear, theyre pretty fun. today was hardpack and crust basically, i washed out on a jump and scrapped my face on the ground and pretty much tore my chin apart. fun day over all though.

Pretty icy today...especially the last rails and jump in BB. Jump line in BB is gonna be a lot of fun after it gets groomed again. Both hits in tubing are real nice but the landing was a bit blown out on the smaller one. Top cascade jump was nice and poppy and the cannon rail was awesome. New candy cane setup is nice and the box-table-box setup is fun to play around on but was a bit sticky until the sun went down.

Overall this new setup has potential to be a lot of fun with some pretty sweet options especially with the upcoming warm weather.

jump line on black bear is so much fun. STOKED on the new stuff they put in. candy cane and mailbox are prime. the new hitching post/ up rail to barrel bonk looks awesome cant wait to ride it tomorrow. finally something different and sick. candy cane would be even cooler with two small lips on each side to hit it urban as awell as straight on.