BCironworks 2010-2011

skeer_tomas

In the interest of stokeage & a topic that is troll free, here is some updates on what to expect this season.

The new Arbor rail. Double barrel construction & all natural bamboo skirting.

GOPR0004.jpg

Here's the 4x20 box after she lost some weight. We'll be able to set this up a bunch of different ways now.

IMG_0009.jpg

The new canon rail and 4 new wood jibs.

IMG_0010.jpg

This rail was resurrected from the remains of the small stair case that used to be in Cascade Park.

IMG_0012.jpg

The Family Park was moved for the last time back on to what used to be Lower Grizzly. We put a tree line across the top of the trail to eliminate the original problem of too much high speed traffic coming right into the park.

IMG_0021.jpg

HUGE snow making project went down on Black Bear this summer. 10 brand spankin' new Super Pole Cats. Fully automated as well. This should mean more efficient snowmaking, faster start up & shut down times.

IMG_0026.jpg

The other part of the snow making project on Black Bear was that we moved the lower Black Bear snow making line all the way to skiers left so now we have a wide open trail top to bottom.

IMG_0027.jpg

Some pretty big modifications went down on Cascade Park too. The cliff went buh bye. It was super fun while it lasted and had it's good days but the decision to get rid of it was based on the same logic as getting rid of the half pipe 2 years ago. The days it was icy and not fun to ride far out numbered the days where there was a soft snow landing. We should have more snow for that top jump as well. Before it literally took hours to dig out the cliff when it got buried.

IMG_0031.jpg

That's all I got for now. Keep an eye on the site and the facebook for more info on opening and other updates.

• Like 1

Wow, I didn't know you could park parental paid tinker toys in the court yard.

And you should really learn how to set your white balance. Just sayin.

YOU MAD?

And hilarious you would try and critique my shots.

This is obviously edited, and my white balance is set correctly NOOB.

And no my cars in winter mode, its not going lower...