BCironworks & GoPro - Opening Edit Contest !$!$!$!

skeer_tomas

2010 Opening Edit Contest

General: 1st Place--$250 & GoPro 960 2nd Place--$175 3rd Place--$100

GoPro Only: 1st Place--$250 & GoPro HD Hero 2nd Place--$175 3rd Place--$100

Here's how it will work: Pick 1 of 2 Categories to enter under. General & GoPro Only. General category would be for the super serious videographers out there that are trying to make a bangin' edit and win some loot. The GoPro Only category is for existing owners looking to go up against other GoPro heads.

People who would like to enter this contest must physically pick up a contest packet from the Group Sales office here at Bear Creek. Contestants will have 14 days to shoot and edit their videos from the day we open for the 2010 season. Once completed, you must turn in a digital copy of you video to Bear Creek on the Thumb drives provided to you when you enter.

Judging Round 1 - The first round will be an elimination round to determine the top 3 videos from each category to upload to our YouTube channel. This round will be judged by a panel at Bear Creek. Judging parameters for this round will be Filimg Quality & Creativity, Rider Performance, and Portrayal of Bear Creek & our Sponsors.

Judging Round 2 - This round will be judged by the public. For 3 days your videos will be hosted on YouTube to aqquire as many 'Likes' as possible. How you go about doing this on your end is up to you but they will all be linked to on our websites & facebook pages for a fair display.

Rules

this is screwing with me. im working in the caf and i need to keep up 18 hours a week to get a pass. but they arent scheduling me 18 hours. wtf? how am i supposed to do this video contest? any way some strings could be pulled so i could just walk up with a camera?

I might be wrong on this but I'm pretty sure it's 18 hours to maintain your employee benefits. aka dependent pass.