Guns on at Hunter

Ride Delaware ?

Who's acting like a fuckhead now?

Well Nancy Pelosi for sure, the wikileaks Assange guy and a whole bunch of other people but that's not really the focus here.

Some places through no fault of their own just attract d-bags, Old City used to be cool but now every wanna be Snooki takes Patco over and just generally fucks the place up.

Huntah is alot like Old City.

• Like 1

The Kaaterskill Flyer is pretty sweet though... I still don't understand making the old high speed a fixed grip and replacing the West Quad... Know anything about that DMC?

I hear it's going to be detachable now.. They wanted to make it fixed grip to avoid issues but I guess they backed down.

there is now quad on the west side currently - just 2 double chairs - this is supposed to replace both.

You gonna attend the bailout Belleayre event this weekend? Tickets are only $1,000..

Good one..

Some places through no fault of their own just attract d-bags, Old City used to be cool but now every wanna be Snooki takes Patco over and just generally fucks the place up.

Huntah is alot like Old City.

If you say so... then it must be so...

If they man up, completely refurbish it, and place it as a high speed, that would be great for traffic and uphill capacity... Still planning that for next year?

yes - it's planned for next summer... The lift is sitting over there ready to go..

It's supposed to replace both the Z and Y chairs