Camelback Opening!!!

Rossboy14

kind of like holding a dog biscuit in front of your dogs face and just as the dog is about to bite into it...you take it away and say to the dog..oh I meant you can have that crumb on the floor...anyway I'll be at Big Boulder tomorrow shredding the gnar..then Blue mountain opening next weekend I guess..if Camelback opens some runs off the summit midweek I might stop by..I really was looking forward to Marjies delight..gotta watch for snow snakes and whoop dee dos..

That's the typical marketing BS we see everywhere. IMO it does more damage than good.

just wanted to send out a big thank you to ski patrol, and the other park staff that hung around with me, as much as i can type with just my left hand

i was cbk's first injury of the season (dislocated my shoulder on my first front 270 of the season) and they were so helpful, made the agonizing hour wait for my parents to drive up much more comfortable (as comfortable as you can be with your arm hanging out of its socket). everyone wa really cool, and had lots of great stories to keep my mind off the pain. props to everyone!

(sorry if thats jumbled, vicodins got me feelin good right now)

just wanted to send out a big thank you to ski patrol, and the other park staff that hung around with me, as much as i can type with just my left hand

i was cbk's first injury of the season (dislocated my shoulder on my first front 270 of the season) and they were so helpful, made the agonizing hour wait for my parents to drive up much more comfortable (as comfortable as you can be with your arm hanging out of its socket). everyone wa really cool, and had lots of great stories to keep my mind off the pain. props to everyone!

Oh shit that sucks man... stoke stomper for sure.

Hope you heal up soon and can get back out there when the gettin is good!!

i did the same thing a few years ago at blue mountain on opening day (minus the 270)...make sure you do PT to tighten those muscles back up or else it'll keep popping out. I was in a sling for 4 weeks, and then went to Telluride 4 days later. :lol: