Blues "Reformatted" website

Switchsideskier.

Check it out.

Pretty much the same. Except brighter.

One thing that urks me, Blue never posts any new pictures of what is going on on their website, they are all over facebook with that but why not the website?

Because Blue's marketing staff is inept at doing anything more difficult then posting things to Facebook.

A bunch of damn monkeys could run the site better.

Webcams? No sorry that's webcam blue..... And it dosent work. Maybe you can update the 2 year old pictures like switchside said.

I'll give it a d- for effort.

If I ran the webpage I would be extremely excited to update the page because I would want everyone to know about our changes asap.

Just a guess but I bet blues website is left to someone who dosent even ski.

• Like 2

Like they have 1picture of the re-designed courtyard? Honestly I would be stunting that off and showing it off. I bet 80% of Blue Mountains customer don't know about the construction project unless they were friends with Blue Mountain's Facebook, and please make sure you are friends with the correct facebook....

It's sad that the "Picture of the day" is so outdated and you have to check moon-doggies site for a better pic anymore.. I love Blue Mountain, I have been skiing there 17 years, it's just certain things could be down way better.

Edited by Switchsideskier.
  • Like 1

A bunch of damn monkeys could run the site better.

Webcams? No sorry that's webcam blue..... And it dosent work. Maybe you can update the 2 year old pictures like switchside said.

I'll give it a d- for effort.

If I ran the webpage I would be extremely excited to update the page because I would want everyone to know about our changes asap.

Just a guess but I bet blues website is left to someone who dosent even ski.

Yeah, I just gave Blue a little shit for the webcams on their facebook...which was last updated on Monday :banghead

Haha they will you can bet on it!

Speaking of Facebook when they posted about the opening date and not mentioned what trails they would be opening yet a person asked quote what trails would you be opening? Probably easy out vista midway and main st right? Unquote. I answere him back with quote they have enough snow to open with lazy mile tuts lane shuttle and the six pack.. But they most likely won't do that unquote.

The bastards erased my response! I was like... Figures. They would do such a thing.

• Like 1