Heading into the x-mas week

Rossboy14

What's up everyone! Well I got a chance to start my season. After a couple weeks of being open i figured it was time for me to get the board out of the bag and shred. I cant remember what day it was (they're blurring together), but it was snowing which made for some great slashing. Marjie's was primed, as were Nile and park. The terrain park crew has been killin' it with their set ups this year. The mountain has slowly been getting more and more traffic as we head into the week. You may think its all marketing and PR fluff, but the conditions in my opinion have been getting better. The crew has been leaving more trails un-groomed and conditions with more snow. Today Upper Cleo, Sphinx and Rocket were all left un-groomed after being hit up with snowmaking the night before. Rhodo is looking good too. The guys built a 20', 30' and 40' jumps in our rhythm line. I know that you know that we are going to be busy this weekend, but don't let that deter you from coming up for a day. Like any resort there are always the secrets and specific times to avoid crowds. You all know the scoop as well as i do.

Make sure you come skiing, and visit loved ones this holiday season!

Much love, and well wishing's from Camelback.

Ross

• Like 4

I'll be der this weekend. Love the ungroomed conditioned trails I hope they keep it up all season. A little disappointed that there's no first tracks Christmas day but its understandable and nice that th lifts get Christmas morning at home with the fam.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...