Blue The True 1/6

ColoradoHigh

no skating rink today, just perfect spring conditions with some firmness under the mush to keep speed. perrrrrfect park snow, jumps were so nice, speed wasn't even an issue until later in the day. hope they blow though sometime soon

Edited by Justin

Even the blue baumer had some grip without any new snow in a while. I gotta say the new glades are actually pretty fun.

Oh and I did get whistled at by ski patrol thrice on Burma. No hot pursuit tho, I was hoping for it though I think I could outrun them. Maybe duck into one of the new glades and try to lose em.

Edited by OutCold

Does Blue need to blow? Seems like they have enough base to get them through to April. Sounds good, next to powder spring skiing is my favorite...solid base with a soft buttery surface is mad steezy yo...ya heard. I'm not a fan of sugar though...mad applesauce>mad sweet and low.

Wasn't today 2/6???

their base was actually pretty solid considering all the rain and bullshit the past few days. it would be nice to blow to freshen things up in sidewinder at least, after the weekend it'll need some reshaping