my latest video edit

Justo8484

I dont really care about the video the editing was good and the shots were good. But god damn you brother has some sexy ass cork 7s, did i see a nine in there too? How old is he?

Edited by LineSki

atomic, its compressed that much because newschoolers, where i hosted the video, has a 5mb limit. if i can get server space somewhere, i can post a higher quality video. and yeah the last two shots were both cork 9's at bear's big air. his last run he went for a cork 10 but over rotated it and washed out. the plan is to send it to a few companies, show some reps, etc, see what he can get out of it. thanks for the positive feedback! i have a lot more footage to edit of other people too, but its not at the same level my brother is.

Very cool! I agree that you should split it up though. I can't see how many rotations he's doing, haha. Even with the quality issues, its not hard to tell that your brother has some serious skills. It looks like you did a good editing job too. Post a higher quality link once you get around to it and find some webspace, and I'll give it another watch!

• 3 months later...
yeah, it took me way too long to finish this, but premiere was giving me problems. http://www.newschoolers.com/PHP/Videos/Loa...p4?vid_id=19510

26835[/snapback]

Nice bumping Vid! You should cut the time in half and work out what compression scheme to use. I like the WMV version 8 because most MACs can handle it.

It needs to be big, engaging, and non stop! :rock Do a re-edit of that and stomp it! E-mail me if you need Premiere advice.

Check out the compression I got under 10 mb for this flick: (2 years old - almost 5 min) So it can only get better. It's just such trial and error or expensive software.

http://www.baconzoo.com/shreddragan.htm

Edited by baconzoo