RAIN!!!

vinnyv11

Looking like rain on Sunday this weekend. I am still a beginner skier but I imagine if it rains then I shouldn't even bother trying to hit Blue. What is everyone else's impressions of sking in the rain. Is it doable or a waste of time?

Looking like rain on Sunday this weekend. I am still a beginner skier but I imagine if it rains then I shouldn't even bother trying to hit Blue. What is everyone else's impressions of sking in the rain. Is it doable or a waste of time?

Skiing *after* a rain storm is great. The snow is smooth and soft, and nobody there. As for skiing in a rain storm...good conditions, you'll just get a little wet :)

If you have the right gear skiing in the rain can be a lot of fun, great soft snow, no crowd at all. Hot Seats keep your butt dry (a lot better than a trash bag!!), and good goretex, only problem is the goggles and vision. Some of my best days have been in the rain....

A thread titled RAIN!!!!! bad juju. I'm letting you off with a warning this time because the mods are asleep at the wheel.

post-2366-0-03473800-1299297190_thumb.jpg

Cited the wrong party. Move to amend the complaint to reflect the correct perp, Vinny. Motion granted. Thanks, Judge Jeff. :rofl