Snowmaking Continues 3/9

VTSKI

Deathwatch:

Blue ends the season on March 18 at 5 PM (it is on Facebook - but you have to dig around to find it).

Camelback - has ended Monday-Thursday Operation effective March 12... 9-7 Operation Fri Sat Sun. (From their website "Hours of Operation")

Hard to know when to do Alien at this point. I bet Camel folds it in on 3/18 also.

Deathwatch:

Blue ends the season on March 18 at 5 PM (it is on Facebook - but you have to dig around to find it).

Camelback - has ended Monday-Thursday Operation effective March 12... 9-7 Operation Fri Sat Sun. (From their website "Hours of Operation")

Hard to know when to do Alien at this point. I bet Camel folds it in on 3/18 also.

Well this all sucks.

Skied Camelback today. I had a free ticket and hadn't been there yet this year. Conditions were great until about 1:30 when the snow got sticky at the bottom. They blew snow last night on some trails including Margies Delight and Asp. The bumps were still icy on Asp but Margies Delight was great. Cliff Hanger was also very good. All of the black diamonds and Big Pocono and Dromedary skied very well. No crowds on the expert trails. Kudos to CB. Had a great day. :D