Welcome

tweaks_rock_me

Welcome! Posting news and events like opening days, races and competitions, special discounts, helpful do's and dont's would be really helpful. Thanks for signing in!

I skied whitetail on a saturday then headed up to Liberty on sunday - Whtetail was blowing snow on the day i was there so it was hard to see. :unsure:

Ask anything about any of the other mountains listed and you will get honest opinions and advice on who what when and where. And on occaision, we have some great entertainment too!!

Thanks for signing in!

Edited by Papasteeze

I live in alexandria, va, and ski whitetail every weekend, if you need any info, give me a holler.

28229[/snapback]

Have you ever skied in NE PA if so where and how does it stack up against Whitetail. I'm interested in skiing there I'm just not sure it'll be worth the drive.

So dude... I chatted with ash a bit back and forth - she told me she was waiting for you to put it together..... She is good for the sport, rushed to send an autographed poster to steeze and declined the self addressed envelope thing.. I am telling you, good things are going to come from her in the future.

yeah, im the interview man....

as for NE Pa...i guess 7springs counts.. The park at whitetail is better than 7springs for sure, but the terrain doesnt even compare...its like a fourth of the size... check out Roundtop and Liberty as well...

28635[/snapback]

Uhh. 7 Springs is in SW PA.

Uhh. 7 Springs is in SW PA. 

28655[/snapback]

woops... my bad.. Well, like i said, whitetail is no more than a hill, and it seems the park manager there might be departing soon (hopefully), so i don't even know at this point what the park will be like.. But still. check out Roundtop..

oh, and as for ash, she's cool for sure... I randomly im'ed her one time, and she actually carried out a conversation with me... something i wouldn't of really expected. I'm looking forward to doing it...its just i have that one nagging problem...

Edited by tweaks_rock_me