Boulder 12*26-22

RidgeRacer

Just back. Sorry about the two word posts above. It was snowing then icing and windy as hell on the lift.

Anyway - The 3 inches of soft snow that fell earlier made for the best PA snow conditions that I've skied since the 2010/2011 season (I missed the one "powder day" last year in which we got a whole 4 inches). Unfortunately that snow turned to a wintry mix which did nothing to deteriorate conditions but it is painful to ski in unless your wearing one of those gaper baklava face things. It was also one of the busier nights at BB that I can remember. I waited in lines for the BB lift and the Merry Widow. The place to be was on the far side of the trails where 3 inches of snow was untouched. After lappping BB Park trail and Bunny's elbow a bunch of times I headed over to Love which is more sheltered and meant less wind and ice pelting my face. After a few runs there, I reluctantly left. Great snow tonight.