Blue Mtn Race Program

Papasteeze

Steezemachine told me tonight that he saw at least 20 Blue Mountain jackets on the Horstman Glacier today. That sounds like a strong program if they are sending that many out there. I don't know much about Blue, can anyone point me in the right direction to get some more info?

Steezemachine told me tonight that he saw at least 20 Blue Mountain jackets on the Horstman Glacier today.  That sounds like a strong program if they are sending that many out there.  I don't know much about Blue, can anyone point me in the right direction to get some more info?

28615[/snapback]

I'll hook you up w/ my connect at Blue. She'll help you out...

Canada's Blue Mountain:

vertical of 720 feet or 220 metres, Blue is action packed with 34 trails ranging from beginner to double black diamond, 3 terrain parks, 2 super pipes, a snow-tubing park and 12 lifts, including 4 high-speed express chairs to move you uphill fast.

Pennsylvania's Blue Mountain:

its 1,082-foot vertical, plenty of trails for ALL abilities plus a half-pipe and two terrain parks. Blue Mountain has 30 unsurpassed slopes. Plus, with our 8 lifts - including the high-speed detachable quad, you're back on top in no time.

Canada's Blue Mountain:

vertical of 720 feet or 220 metres, Blue is action packed with 34 trails ranging from beginner to double black diamond, 3 terrain parks, 2 super pipes, a snow-tubing park and 12 lifts, including 4 high-speed express chairs to move you uphill fast.

Pennsylvania's Blue Mountain:

its 1,082-foot vertical, plenty of trails for ALL abilities plus a half-pipe and two terrain parks. Blue Mountain has 30 unsurpassed slopes. Plus, with our 8 lifts - including the high-speed detachable quad, you're back on top in no time.

28685[/snapback]

why cant we have 2 super pipes and 3 more high speed lifts??

Edited by forumdestroyer154

Well looks like they just have four more trails but they lack vertical.

28696[/snapback]

Yeah - I should have checked and compared the skiers per hour. I thought that Blue gets crowded - with less vert and more lifts it must be like a Conga Line over at the other Blue.

i am not personally involved with blue's race program, but i know a bunch of kids that are in or used to be in it, and there are some kids there who can ski. also, sean, one of the coaches, is probably the most solid skier i have ever seen in my life. he was skiing the gates faster on one ski than most people can ski them on two; this was when he spiral fractured his leg in 13 places.