Blu Montagna - 12-15 edition

RidgeRacer

Coming to you from the coldest 6 pack in the not really the Poconos. On the way down I rocked out to ace of bass and abba (the fact that my keyboard prediction knew to enter "of bass" after "ace" is just downright boss. Actually I rocked out to pearl Jams lost dogs album which should come as no surprise to some. Anyway the snow is soft and really nice. Of course the downside to that is that usually means it's warm out... Which it is. Upper 30s warm which is better than 60s warm. The snow they started making on razors is gone [emoji29]

Lazy to falls is fast and furious. Paradise is fun. Thin spots in home stretch are bad for stoke. Good base none the less. Luckily blue is all about that base.

Edited by RidgeRacer

I'm enjoying the report. I decided to take Thursday off work. I haven't taken a day off since summer so I can sleep late after karaoke and post a real time report!!!

So I just heard a gentleman, so impressed with Blue, provide the highest complement of all. He called it and I quote "up there with Elk". He went on to talk about the Vermont feel at elk.

Shit has me seriously SMH..shaking my hermy c29babb4a86c8e85b21d9c5592fd493f.jpg

Blue is better than elk!!!

And that guy wasnt at Blue when the best runs are open.