MLK weekend crowds

Ski2Live Live2Ski

Crowded everywhere its a holiday weekend and the weather looks fantastic and many goobers are just getting out for the first time now that almost 100% of the terrain is open. I'd think a lesser known place like Montage would be your best bet for avoiding liftlines. I don't think Saturday or Sunday will make much of a difference.

Yeah, Montage is where I generally go to avoid holiday weekend crowds. But I've got these PA Ski and Ride cards I've paid for that get me in to those three places at no cost, so I'm gonna ski them til I have used my free tix up.

Also have a prepaid ticket to Hunter, but I can't see that being any better.

My hunch is that JFrost might be the best if I stick to the East Mountain lifts which only service the "expert" terrain

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

Yeah, Montage is where I generally go to avoid holiday weekend crowds. But I've got these PA Ski and Ride cards I've paid for that get me in to those three places at no cost, so I'm goinna ski them til I have used my free tix up.

Also have a prepaid ticket to Hunter, but I can't see that being any better.

All the places you listed are gonna be crowded..you might wanna save the PASkiandRide cards for either weekdays or less crowded weekends with bad weather and visit a less known place.

Jack Frost isn't as good skiing though. All of th options stink unless you can be at blue or cameltoe for first chair. VIP line at blue is gonna be good if they get the scanners fixed.

It is better than standing in stupid long lift lines and dodging goobers all over the place. 

• Like 1