does Blue take AMEX for lift tix?

moe ghoul

That's ridiculous. You should be able to pick up a card off the ground and load it up.

Chip ID number is already in use
We're sorry. The chip ID number you entered could not be added to this person because it is currently associated with another person. Try re-entering the chip ID number or enter another chip ID number.

For additional assistance please contact Customer Service at: 610-826-7700 and reference the following error: "chip ID associated with another person".

Chip ID number is already in use
We're sorry. The chip ID number you entered could not be added to this person because it is currently associated with another person. Try re-entering the chip ID number or enter another chip ID number.

For additional assistance please contact Customer Service at: 610-826-7700 and reference the following error: "chip ID associated with another person".

wanna reload it on one of my cards?  i have no problem with you doing that.  

wanna reload it on one of my cards?  i have no problem with you doing that.  

I need the card to use it, thanks though. I'll just shlep to the ticket line or use a vending machine, unless I need a card for that as well. Between the jacked VISA, the smashed toe and this passport thing, I'm feeling a lot of resistance, lulz. Snowing pretty hard here now, wetter variety.

i was hoping you would be a little slow to figure that out, and i would have a pre loaded weekend day on my card compliments of Moe.

Ha, and I wasn't sure if you were a little slow with that kinda offer. Was gonna give you my stolen visa number!