Saturday 3/7

NMSKI

Anybody going to be up tomorrow? Schif, Sara?

Heading up with my wife, sister and brother-in-law for a day of leisure. I'll be playing amateur ski instructor for a good bit of the day but will sneak away for some excitement at some point.

Are you up for the whole weekend? Tomorrow is my town's St. Patrick's day parade so I will most likely be there all mid morning to late afternoon. 

I'm planning on being there Sunday morning though. 

**Notes: Long Haul was not running last Sunday for some reason, I hope it's running for you tomorrow. 

The woods to the right of White Lightning are pretty great right now

The deep woods in the glades are a tad crusty but still skiable

This was in my inbox this week: 

March 7th, 2015
Pay it Forward Weekend Montage Mountain’s Pay-It-Forward Program is about extending a hand when needed and the enrichment of our community!  This March 7-8, not-for-profits in the surrounding area pre-sold discounted lift tickets to collectively enjoy a GREAT day out on the mountain!  On these two days, our upLIFTEES from the “Giving is UpLIFTing” Team will be performing random acts of kindness throughout the Resort! A few guests will end up enjoying a full day of fun ON US; lift tickets, food, the whole shebang! So keep climbing, the summit is near! See you for Pay-It-Forward Weekend! 

Are you up for the whole weekend? Tomorrow is my town's St. Patrick's day parade so I will most likely be there all mid morning to late afternoon.

I'm planning on being there Sunday morning though.

**Notes: Long Haul was not running last Sunday for some reason, I hope it's running for you tomorrow.

The woods to the right of White Lightning are pretty great right now

The deep woods in the glades are a tad crusty but still skiable

This was in my inbox this week:

March 7th, 2015

Pay it Forward Weekend Montage Mountain’s Pay-It-Forward Program is about extending a hand when needed and the enrichment of our community! This March 7-8, not-for-profits in the surrounding area pre-sold discounted lift tickets to collectively enjoy a GREAT day out on the mountain! On these two days, our upLIFTEES from the “Giving is UpLIFTing” Team will be performing random acts of kindness throughout the Resort! A few guests will end up enjoying a full day of fun ON US; lift tickets, food, the whole shebang! So keep climbing, the summit is near! See you for Pay-It-Forward Weekend!

Thanks for the heads up on the woods/glades! I'll only be there Saturday unfortunately, but I hope I get upLIFTED! If nothing else I'll still get "lifted" hehe. Enjoy the St. Party's parade!