Favorite Hit

skidude

yea the hits in the other park are getting there. however, whats the deal with putting that fence in at the top of the park? its like impossible to get some good speed going to hit the first table top. anyway, the first hit in rhodo was really sick last night. people were going off on that thing. my buddy ian (skiier), no lie, prolly got about 35-40 feet of air of it. over shot the landing a lil. but it proves that thing has lots of potential!

yea the hits in the other park are getting there. however, whats the deal with putting that fence in at the top of the park? its like impossible to get some good speed going to hit the first table top. anyway, the first hit in rhodo was really sick last night. people were going off on that thing. my buddy ian (skiier), no lie, prolly got about 35-40 feet of air of it. over shot the landing a lil. but it proves that thing has lots of potential!

i remember ian saying he wasnt that good :P I've gotta see this though

i think you're over exagerating on the ft. of air he got. and you can only go about 25-30 until the flat if you go straight. 40 feet lengthwise means you'd have to cut it to the right. and for reference, the cheese wedge in the middle is 35 ft. from the kicker to the landing.

i wasnt refering to length, and i am not lieing to you on the height estimation. if you know greg kester (board instructor at blue) ask him. he was standing right next to me when ian did it. we both looked at eachother and almost shit our pants. we thought for sure once we got to the other side of the jump he would be splattered out on the trail with skiis and poles all over the place. but when we got to the other side he was standing there just brushing a lil snow off himself. (atomic, no he isn't that good, haha, thats y it was such a shock. the kid has about as much fear as price and if u tell him to do something he just does it. me and him went down cliffy and i dont think he untucked or carved at any point down it. i struggled to keep up with him. not that i am fast, but i have a few more years on him and he gave me quite a ride to keep up.)

just to restate myself, no he really did go that high. maybe 40 is a lil high, but he hit 35 i can gurantee it.