2/11...nice weather..lots of PASRs..crowded.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I'm back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived in the lower lot at 7:25am and already a fair number of cars. In the house were Atomic Jeff, Toast, Slim, Gary, Marty, some of the MILFs, NMSki, -Dan, Johnny Law, GSSUcks, justo, rose, MBike Mike, Enjorales and dad, nastar Glenn and many others. First civilian chair was had and there were probably 100 people lined up behind me at opening bell. First run on challenge was decent. Smoothish cord..nightmare Dreamweaver was good early on. There was a skiercross event on sidewinder to lower sidewinder to Central Park and also a collegiate event on sidewinder and razors was closed for th race team.

I enjoyed skiing the entire lazy mile due to skiercross course and switchback was decent still sort of slow..would have loved to go a little faster but the new snow from two days ago gave a little cushion for the pushing. Main Street was good on top sort of chalky bottom was chunky. Paradise was pretty nice as well. Good beer and fun in the lower lot and the temperature rose from 25 to 39 during the morning and in the low 40s here in the A. Looks like rain and fog tomorrow might be a good day to sleep late.

holy shit

Busiest day of the season still managed a fast 10 laps or so before the hoards arrived. Liftline guy was pretty efficient waited maybe 3-5 minutes last two lift rides. No big whoop. I'm glad blue is making some Johnny Cash today and there were some happy people who got our parking spots.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Funniest thing from the liftline was probably when some teenage girl was vaping in the liftline and some older lady gave her shit for it so a second later I loudly said,"Vape Lives Matter"

I think TP4 used to vape but he broke his vaporizer.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich