Day 130 for Colorado vloggers

I've been following this vlog all season..two brothers one 25 and the other 18 have been riding nearly everyday and have gained a couple thousand subscribers in the process. Yesterday they celebrated day 130 at Keystone with a fan shred. Way to get after it guys. I wonder if they'll hit 200 days. April is often one of the snowiest months in Colorado. They also were able to use their Colorado multi mountain pass to ride in Tahoe. They both can ride everyday because they work overnight shift jobs at Target.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcU7Wj_3gU

• Like 1

My son's friend from NJ is doing something similar. Him and his brother worked their asses off bartending at their family's very busy bar all summer. They are now renting a bedroom they share in Dillon and skiing Breck every day. They want to get 100 days in. They have also used their Epic Pass to do a road trip to CA and hit all the resorts along the way. Awesome thing to do when you are young.

• Like 1