Aww Shit Im Back

almostaspen

mike, while i appreciate your humor, and am glad to see you posting on this board again. i think you should watch what you say about the daves. try reading the e-mail they sent atomic. while none of us are happy about it or agree with it. we need to follow it to some extent if we want to keep this board going as well as it is now. thanx man, lemme know the next time ur going up. peace!

Yeah dude, a little unnecessary, but I'll leave this one up here while getting rid of the shot at the daves. Take all the shots at us you want, if I stopped that we'd be no better than the Daves. In his defense however, Atomic is a good kid, and works hard at what he does, he's not a typical "rich kid".

Everyone seems a little touchy after the banning crusade. I sure hope the CAT members survived Gus and whatever kind of shit Dave caused for them. Their head coach--an old friend of mine-- can be a major hardass.

The snow was great today, btw, but was everywhere else as crowded as Montage? Today was actually the busiest day so far this season.

Everyone seems a little touchy after the banning crusade. I sure hope the CAT members survived Gus and whatever kind of shit Dave caused for them. Their head coach--an old friend of mine-- can be a major hardass.

The snow was great today, btw, but was everywhere else as crowded as Montage? Today was actually the busiest day so far this season.

i actually put off going to blue today in fear of crowds from this weeks snow. im goin tomorrow, as sunday is always less crowded

JK fan. Bashed winshield and bloody meat bits? Classic. Bam's good, too, but only when he's really ruthless. And did you have a Steve O in your school? We did. You could get him to do or eat anything. He still holds the record for jumping off the lift chairs at CB in one night and I'd dare anyone to try to top him: 8 times. So if your on a CB lift and it starts bouncing all crazy, that was my man Stoney, doing an early-eject.

Someone with Jonny Knoxville as an avatar i thought would appreciate the name. or aren't you a CKY fan? just a jackass fan?

"You better watch out, you better not cry

You better not pout I'm telling you why

Cause I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you!"

see i am more of a CKY camp fan. i enjoy knoxville and steve-o. but they get annoying after awhile. nice song lyrics, classic! i saw that performed live, right after meating the CKY band, moshing with raab himself and rake yohn, and before meeting april and phil. (april liked my suit jacket and told me phil had one at home in a larger size, haha). i am a hardcore fan of the CKY stuff, it scares me how much i obsess. see haggard yet? its gnarly. and oh man is jenn rivall hott!

moshing with raab himself and rake yohn

Ahhh, makes my eyes all well up with tears just thinking about those days. The hardest thing about moving to the Poconos full time was leaving City Gardens and it's Thursday night mosh sets. I actually met my wife in a mosh pit during one of the slow parts of Head Like a Hole. If it weren't for skiing, most people around Scranton/Wilkes-Barre would kill themselves.