JF 1/3

C1erArt

Got there about 930 and skied until 1130. 22° cloudy and a little bit of gusty wind blowing up the hill. Lapped challenge the whole time, one park was pretty busy and they were blowing on a closed DeMattes. Seem to be touching up the slopes before working on new terrain.

Challenge was pretty flat and very firm, a little bumpy if you got moving too fast. It was nice being on the challenge lift again, and skipping the flat runout of DeMattes and one park. No lift line, but most chairs had occupants by the time I left. Some sugar snow build up on the slope. Challenge was getting a little crowded since it was the only slope served by the chair. Slope side parking was open again at the Challenge lift.

Sushi and air in the tires on the way home. Couldn’t get my Slopes app to start recording, but an update when I got home fixed it. New wrist Bluetooth audio controller worked very well.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, C1erArt said:

Got there about 930 and skied until 1130. 22° cloudy and a little bit of gusty wind blowing up the hill. Lapped challenge the whole time, one park was pretty busy and they were blowing on a closed DeMattes. Seem to be touching up the slopes before working on new terrain.

Challenge was pretty flat and very firm, a little bumpy if you got moving too fast. It was nice being on the challenge lift again, and skipping the flat runout of DeMattes and one park. No lift line, but most chairs had occupants by the time I left. Some sugar snow build up on the slope. Challenge was getting a little crowded since it was the only slope served by the chair. Slope side parking was open again at the Challenge lift.

Sushi and air in the tires on the way home. Couldn’t get my Slopes app to start recording, but an update when I got home fixed it. New wrist Bluetooth audio controller worked very well.

Any changes to One Park?