Photos: First handrail of the season

DHarrisburg

Boreal Mountain had a rail jam last night, and this morning some buddies of mine got what was left of the snow. We headed over to this wooden 22 stair handrail in Kings Beach and got down to business. I still haven't bought a pair of bindings yet, so I was regulated to photog. Here's some pictures, video should be up in a few days. I haven't messed with them in photoshop yet, so they're still a bit wonky color-wise.

mug9dg.jpg

lazz2pj.jpg

My roommate, 'lil Johnny Lazzareschi. First try!!! front 50/50, stomped the hell out of it. This kid is 14 and KILLS it. Check out some of his video at www.theohyeahinternetwebsite.com.

13et.jpg

28kn1.jpg

Unfortunately, you don't stomp everything you try. The skiers were having a bit of trouble. Here's some photos of pre-fall action;

plantride8fx.jpg

ski0rx.jpg

ski22al.jpg

ruhroh0ey.jpg

And here's how the session was brought to a screeching halt;

whoops6af.jpg

Like I said, video in a few days. The session-ending fall is pretty good :)

DAMN!! thats sick.. Whose up for some handrail hunting this winter with me and my friends? we will get a locationa and have a PASR jam on a street rail

i got a ton of rails around my house andrew let me kno when u want to do this and ill get some of my friends to join in.

Must have sucked to be on that when it went down... :P

The guy actually clipped that side with the tails of his skis. Sketchy...

Link's broke.

Yeah, I updated the website today and forgot to rename the one folder, I'm going to try to see if I can fix it right now, otherwise it'll have to wait until I get my laptop back tomorrow.

Edit: yeah, can't fix it from here. Website should be back up tomorrow at around 8PM EST.

Edited by DHarrisburg

Link's still broke...

I know :/ I'm basically depending on using wifi at this one coffee place for uploading the website, and when I went there last night they were closed. They either turn off sharing at night or I can't get a signal outside of the shop, so I'll be uploading it in a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Terrance, wheres the pic of you?

All my gear got stolen at hood and I still havn't got a new pair of binders. Gimmie a week or two and I'll have some handrail shots up.

Is there some special piece of software to run you videos? They play in quicktime but there is no audio or video, just the progress bar moves. All my quicktime components are updated...

Strange. They were optimized for quicktime from the get-go, what broser are you using? When I put everything together I tested it in Firefox and Safari, and I hoped for the best when it came to IE. Once I get another copy of my web editing software (my current one locks at the loading screen :() I'm going to rehaul the site, so you might have to wait until then :/