Blue Updates

skifreak

Blue has added some new pics to the gallery. It appears they are reshaping the sidewinder park according to the pics. Check out www.skibluemt.com for more details.

Also for anyone interested they are holding a tent sale. Papa, you may want to add this to the calendar.

RENTAL SHOP TENT SALE Nov. 12 & 13

NOVEMBER 12TH & 13TH- RENTAL SHOP TENT SALE

AT THE SUMMIT LODGE. Hours are from 10am to 4pm.

GREAT DEALS ON NEW AND USED EQUIPMENT

AND

PRE-SEASON TUNE UP SPECIALS

Yep, won't be much longer now

Bring on the snow :rock

those pictures dont do it justice at all. i went up with one of my friends and hiked around last sunday, and sidewinder is now two to three times wider than it was last year in some spots, and a lot of the corners have been taken out too, so its much steeper with a better view of everything around you.

those pictures dont do it justice at all. i went up with one of my friends and hiked around last sunday, and sidewinder is now two to three times wider than it was last year in some spots, and a lot of the corners have been taken out too, so its much steeper with a better view of everything around you.

damn i wanna go check out sidewinder now and see what it looks like for myself

how wouuld that be for a rope tow on sidewinder? i couldnt tell where exactly that was, but i thought it was the access road to the main lodge, no? i've driven my car on the mountain before and no one said anything to me. people drive up to the top of the vista chair all the time to birdwatch and they dont seem to care. hike up right before they open and there is actually snow on the ground or right after its over, and that might be a different story. i was told very promptly to to get off the mountain last thanksgiving break for hiking around in the snow.