Autobrushes?

skimom

Anyone have an opinion on automated, hand-held tuning brushes? It takes about 30 seconds to brush after waxing. I just saw one in action - wow, is it quick! But, I don't know where to get one, or how much they cost...

Edited by skimom

They are more expensive, and I believe you can have them on a roller thing, or have them hook up to a drill. Would speed up brushing a lot, but you need to watch out cause you could probably do some damage to your base with a stiff brass brush that was moving fast if you stopped paying attention.

Hey, 'Mom! Pictures yet????

Yeah, the rotary brushes have been around for a long time. You can even cork fluoro with them.

I'll have to keep an eye out on ebay for one.

Someone else was the photographer. The IDIOT raced SL gates with his (7 Megapixel) camera in his side pocket. You can guess the rest. Anyway, the card looks undamaged, so I'm hoping he'll be able to download some photos. It was awesome.

That's it, 'Freak. Thanks.

The system I saw looked robust. I'd bet each brush lasts a long while. It would save hundreds of hours...

I was just watching my 'Race Place' tuning video and at the very end is a segment on roto-brushes. The guy isn't overly enthusiastic about roto-brushes, though. It seems like he's saying that it's convenient, but you don't get the same feel as with manual brushing. I like to brush...it's the wax scraping that is a drag to me.