KMart----bummer

Ski

Leavin at 5 in the mornin plannin on being there within 8 45. Tellin my mom to floor it the whole way. and just staying till the lifts close.

if you think thats crazy im looking at a day trip the 2second weekday that their open. and i live 2 hours south of Montageskier

well when I went last year, we were doing about 90 until new york, it started snowing so we had to drop it down to about 50. Then it cleared up so we got back up to 90, got a half hour off track after that. Stopped for a half hour breakfast. The last like hundred or so if i remember is like roads and not highway anymore so you cant go 80. I left at 330 in the morning got there at about 10. But this was after getting lost, stopping for breakfast and snow. But honestly I dont think its doable, but you are a half hour northern than me.

3 hours and 45 minutes by no far crazy. they say it takes 4 hours and 45 minutes why going the speed limit, so if we drive a straight shot of 80 mph it will be done easily.

I left at 5 from Reeders (nr Tannersville), took the slow road (209) up to I-84, drove a little above the speed limit and was in K-mart car-park shortly after 9.

It's definitely possible, it looks quicker if you are going from Scranton 'cos you don't have the slow bit getting to I-84.

The drag up from Rutland takes a bit longer than you think.

The drive is definitely worth it, though driving home does indeed suck, though at that point you are so happy you don't care.

if you think thats crazy im looking at a day trip the 2second weekday that their open. and i live 2 hours south of Montageskier

Any further than our area, unless you drive for a living, will make it a very unpleasant experience. Go for the weekend and relax.

If you want to be an old skier don't drive 90 in that car or any car for that matter. It's not worth getting to the hill 15 minutes quicker. The 200+ dollar ticket you get will pay would be better used for skiing than for the police department.

Zeldon is death? Is that a Marilyn Manson thing?

Zaldon is a member here.

He is also the bringer of death <_<