music to ride to

Granola

I'm with you on those choices...but i can't stand to listen to rap. The ataris, Motion City Soundtrack, Armor for Sleep, Senses Fail are just a couple on my mp3 player. Going to see the all american rejects tonight in philly actually.

Sick right now my favorite two bands are MotionCity and Coheed.. i need an iPod

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blindside, afi, midtown, millencolin, anberlin, silverstein....and like a lot more stuff like that

I saw anberlin live..they were awesome

But for me i listen to some led zeppelin, acdc and Guns N roses then switch it over to some falloutboy and bands like them.. I definately can't live without Incubus. Pretty much any type of music is cool with me.. If I forget my ipod, I'll just sing whatever song is stuck in my head haha

blindside, afi, midtown, millencolin, anberlin, silverstein....and like a lot more stuff like that

i saw blindside play 2times this year.

I saw anberlin live..they were awesome

i saw anberlin probly around 6 or 7 times this year. nice guys im trying to talk nate into letting me buy thier promo snowboard.

i listen to all types of metal:death speed opera clasical prgersive

bands: opeth, old mans child, children of bodom, night wish, amon amrth, enamorde, Death, Syphony X

but thats only every once and a great while i normally ride to nothin

i guess for me it depends on how much i am into the band if i support them with my money... Back in april i went to see the AAR/armor for sleep/hellogoodbye show. After i saw armor for sleep live i went out the next day and bought both of their cd's because i felt a bit guilty having pirated songs and liking them so much.

i guess for me it depends on how much i am into the band if i support them with my money... Back in april i went to see the AAR/armor for sleep/hellogoodbye show. After i saw armor for sleep live i went out the next day and bought both of their cd's because i felt a bit guilty having pirated songs and liking them so much.

Yeah... I've downloaded plenty of music, but believe it or not, if it's something I like, I do go out and buy the CD just to support the music I enjoy listening to.

This season my mp3 player will be stocked with...

primus, incubus, dispatch, widespread panic, north mississippi all stars, jack johnson, g. love and special sauce, keller williams, particle, ray lamontagne, slightly stupid, grateful dead, pink floyd, robert cray, john butler trio, donovan frankenritter, phish, oysterhead, 311, etc.

in other words... anything that u'd expect to see a lot of pot smoking hippies listening to at a multi-day festival. since that is who i am, minus the pot.

Edited by Jibophonic