Speed Bumps

nick malozzi

So it is that time again everyone! the time of the year where snow makeing is slowing down and they groom only when they have to. what does that mean to us u say? SPEED BUMBS! I was there today and most of the heavier traffic areas are developing what i like to call speed bumps. those tiny lil rollers that just pop up in the worst spots (and are usually near spots cluttered with newbies.) So that basicly means u have to navigate through corwds of morons while trying to keep from getting air born. Solution is simple make snow and groom it flat. well dont get your hopes up. i have been told (from a very reliable source) that snow makeing will come to an end tonight. tonight is the last night CB is going to make snow with exception to the bunny trails and a little hear and there to keep things safe (cbs number 2 priority, right after camelbeach). it is funny i should mention camelbeach, because that is the reason for the ending of snowmakeing. yes u heard it here first ladies and gentleman, CB plans to close on March 15th. why so early u might ask? well u should have to ask (i did just mention camelbeach didn't i?). another new slide is going in. so that means close the montaing and begin construction as soon as possible. so sorry to be ther bearer of bad news, but thats the story folks. so start stocking up on cupons for blue, cause looks like ur gonna have to head over there if u want spring skiing! :banghead

How about Julius Ceasor? that was soooooo bad. The only problem i have with camelback not making anymore snow, is that at this time last year, they had over 100 inches of snow down, its what? 50 inches if that? Thats gunna be some sketchy spring skiing!

btw, you were 1 foot away from me in the caf, and looked right at me :lol:

How about Julius Ceasor?  that was soooooo bad.  The only problem i have with camelback not making anymore snow, is that at this time last year, they had over 100 inches of snow down, its what? 50 inches if that?  Thats gunna be some sketchy spring skiing!

btw, you were 1 foot away from me in the caf, and looked right at me  :lol:

haha, really? sorry bro. when i am in the caf i am usually looking for my gf. so i am just scanning the crowd for blonde french braids and a blue jacket, haha. so i prolly looked right past you in additoin to a number of other people. was skidude there last night? i saw a kid on the trails that kinda looked like him?

yea the snow makeing situation does suck. i just want to make it clear that the message was passed along to me by an annonomous person from the mouth of the head of the snow makeing crew. so sorry guys, but this sounds like the truth. sketchy spring skiing? yes you have that one right, but remember if they close march 15th that gives them a whole maybe week of actual spring skiing temps to worry about it. after that they will be closed.

How about Julius Ceasor?  that was soooooo bad.  The only problem i have with camelback not making anymore snow, is that at this time last year, they had over 100 inches of snow down, its what? 50 inches if that?  Thats gunna be some sketchy spring skiing!

btw, you were 1 foot away from me in the caf, and looked right at me  :lol:

haha, really? sorry bro. when i am in the caf i am usually looking for my gf. so i am just scanning the crowd for blonde french braids and a blue jacket, haha. so i prolly looked right past you in additoin to a number of other people. was skidude there last night? i saw a kid on the trails that kinda looked like him?

yea the snow makeing situation does suck. i just want to make it clear that the message was passed along to me by an annonomous person from the mouth of the head of the snow makeing crew. so sorry guys, but this sounds like the truth. sketchy spring skiing? yes you have that one right, but remember if they close march 15th that gives them a whole maybe week of actual spring skiing temps to worry about it. after that they will be closed.

skidude and skigurl are at Whiteface together (a little :bj then some :sex)

why did they keep saying that they had this state of the art snow making system, i really don't think they used this season very well. i think they could have gotten alot more snow out if they had wanted to. I'v passed being mad about it and now i'm just sad about it, i really don't want the season to end. CB is my only hope, with parents who don't ski more then 2 maybe 3 times a yr and a sister who hates snow and cold weather as much as i hate summer most of my skiing gets done at CB.

Please Turn the SNOW GUNS back on........

Jeff: we were perfect angles :wiggle

Edited by skigurlski

i'm not scared as much as i just don't like the one up there. one of my fav trails is Cliffy at CB.

the first time i did a dimond was when i was about 2, and i skied the rockies when i was 2 1/2 so it's not that i'm scared(some stuff i am) but i just don't like that one, it just isn't fun for me

Edited by skigurlski

ur scared of double black diamonds skigurl? wow... i think i did that trail my second year boarding (1st year I only went like 3 times to blue mtn).. my bud and I used to race down it, basically straight lining it down the whole thing till the ski patrol got mad at us. now a days I'd prob drop it switch...

i said the exact same thing to her :P

woah how did Atomic edit my post?!?!?!?

and watch it, i can edit them too since i am a GLOBAL moderator. i dont think i can make the lil "edited by...." thing disapear though. if i can i haven't figured that out yet, haha. i wont abuse it though, my name isn't dave.

-jib

Edited by Jibophonic