Snowboard for Sale

stevePSSC

dude only a grand? wtf were you thinking selling your board? i'd have to be fucking desperate before i sold off my snowboarding gear. Go get a job at mcdonalds, work 20 hours a week and you'd have that paid off in like 2 months no sweet. Trust me i rang up a $500 bill about 4 weeks ago and I already have it paid off at 7.50 and hour so it can't be that hard if you had to give up something like snowboarding.

but yea, sympathy on the car shit cuz tickets are rediculous. my brother parked his car in the street, and some dude backed out of his driveway right into his car and did $2500 in damage. THe dude wouldn't pay cuz he said you weren't allowed to park there - but theres no signs taht say that and no where else to park, had to go to court and everything. it sucked hardcore. Also just got screwed cuz there was a road in town with a 40 mph speed limit and they lowered it to 25 mph and put a cop on it that day and were handing out speeding tickets all over the place - got busted doing 50, not so fun.

yeah the sucks, the reason i was gonna sell it cause my old man was fixed on not letting me ride this winter.. (hes a prick and hates the whole snowboarding idea i have no idea why) so yeah if he wasnt gonna let me ride then i wsa planning on selling it cause theres no point in having it just sit in my room and collect dust

yeah the sucks, the reason i was gonna sell it cause my old man was fixed on not letting me ride this winter.. (hes a prick and hates the whole snowboarding idea i have no idea why) so yeah if he wasnt gonna let me ride then i wsa planning on selling it cause theres no point in having it just sit in my room and collect dust

my dad a prick like that too. and he deffently doesn't get the snowboarding thing. doesn't it make it hard to get to bigger mt's and out west.

yeah big time! well i was born in Denver so thats where my family is.. out in CO so when we do go out there for christmas (we only went twice in the past 18 years of my life) i got to ride at apsen and breckenridge but then again i was like 13 and i just started riding.. but yeah it really does..

and when i save up money for a trip its so hard to convince him to let me go to VT with some friends or something like that

I"m glad I'm not the only one with this problem. My dad just doesn't understand why anyone would ever want to A. Go out in the cold or B. slide down a big mountian in the cold. He never really encouraged me to ride at all, and actually kept me from going a few times. I think it has to do with the fact that my ridng took away from basketball a little bit. (he coaches my high school's team). I think he's letting up a little now that I'm in college, but he's still not happy when I have to pay to ride.