Snowboard for Sale

stevePSSC

well i got in some trouble, ill leave it at that.. and i owe $610 and my dad flipped out and cancled my seasons pass and said i cant ride at all till i pay him back and i dont even have a job right now either cause right before this happened i quit my job cause of winter coming up..

so im screwed and did some math and figured it i got paid 300 bucks every two weeks i would have him payed off by end of Fed. thats including paying for car problems, gas, cell phone bill, and car insurance

so i got the word from him that i wont be riding at all this season while im living under his roof

well i got in some trouble, ill leave it at that.. and i owe $610 and my dad flipped out and cancled my seasons pass and said i cant ride at all till i pay him back and i dont even have a job right now either cause right before this happened i quit my job cause of winter coming up..

so im screwed and did some math and figured it i got paid 300 bucks every two weeks i would have him payed off by end of Fed. thats including paying for car problems, gas, cell phone bill, and car insurance

so i got the word from him that i wont be riding at all this season while im living under his roof

I take it you did something with his/your car... anyway.. good luck man. Hope he turns around for the best.

alright well i got some kicka$$ news..

my board is no longer for sale.. well i went to court cause i thought it was all crap and i was getting screwed over.. and well lets just say i won, i dont owe anything and im allowed to ride.. but my dad still isnt happy with me though haha :wiggle:wiggle:wiggle

im pumped now haha i thought i was gonna have to move to florida for the winter just so i wouldnt see snow :P

alright well i got some kicka$$ news..

my board is no longer for sale.. well i went to court cause i thought it was all crap and i was getting screwed over.. and well lets just say i won, i dont owe anything and im allowed to ride.. but my dad still isnt happy with me though haha :wiggle:wiggle:wiggle

im pumped now haha i thought i was gonna have to move to florida for the winter just so i wouldnt see snow :P

Good news...your dad will lighten up, just stay out of court.

haha well i took the cop to court cause i felt i was right and he was wrong.. and i was right in the end haha..

now that everything is solved ill let ya know what happened..

i was driving one night.. it was pretty late say 11:30 or midnight and i was comin around a blind turn and there was this guy in my lane parked sideways i guess his car was crap and he couldnt make it up the hill and his car shut off while turning around.. and i came around the sharp turn (not fast at all might i add) and when i saw him hit my brakes but slid downhill on loose gravel.. and ended up hitting him.. t-bone style

well a cop showed up and said it was my fault and wrote me a citation and i was gonna have to end up paying for the fine, my damage and the dude's with the crap cars damage.. my dad was convinced it was my fault since when i first got my VW i had quite the lead foot haha.. but my dad finally listened to me and agreed with me about taking the cop to court and i won :lol: so yeah thats what happened.. it was almost up to a grand with all the damage and the fine.. but luckly i was driving this old junk grandam that my family has.. and not my Corrado haha...

wow im a happy camper now cause i dont have to pay anything

haha well i took the cop to court cause i felt i was right and he was wrong.. and i was right in the end haha..

now that everything is solved ill let ya know what happened..

i was driving one night.. it was pretty late say 11:30 or midnight and i was comin around a blind turn and there was this guy in my lane parked sideways i guess his car was crap and he couldnt make it up the hill and his car shut off while turning around.. and i came around the sharp turn (not fast at all might i add) and when i saw him hit my brakes but slid downhill on loose gravel.. and ended up hitting him.. t-bone style

well a cop showed up and said it was my fault and wrote me a citation and i was gonna have to end up paying for the fine, my damage and the dude's with the crap cars damage.. my dad was convinced it was my fault since when i first got my VW i had quite the lead foot haha.. but my dad finally listened to me and agreed with me about taking the cop to court and i won :lol: so yeah thats what happened.. it was almost up to a grand with all the damage and the fine.. but luckly i was driving this old junk grandam that my family has.. and not my Corrado haha...

wow im a happy camper now cause i dont have to pay anything

way to stand up for yourself!

good job. i coun't imange not being able to board for the seson.

haha your telling me.. i didnt know what i was gonna do at first

boo I wanted those bindings... unless you still have them :)

well right now since i dont owe all that money im lookin at new cartels.. if i get em anytime soon ill let you know

dude only a grand? wtf were you thinking selling your board? i'd have to be fucking desperate before i sold off my snowboarding gear. Go get a job at mcdonalds, work 20 hours a week and you'd have that paid off in like 2 months no sweet. Trust me i rang up a $500 bill about 4 weeks ago and I already have it paid off at 7.50 and hour so it can't be that hard if you had to give up something like snowboarding.

but yea, sympathy on the car shit cuz tickets are rediculous. my brother parked his car in the street, and some dude backed out of his driveway right into his car and did $2500 in damage. THe dude wouldn't pay cuz he said you weren't allowed to park there - but theres no signs taht say that and no where else to park, had to go to court and everything. it sucked hardcore. Also just got screwed cuz there was a road in town with a 40 mph speed limit and they lowered it to 25 mph and put a cop on it that day and were handing out speeding tickets all over the place - got busted doing 50, not so fun.