anyone ever skied at Spring mountin??

mojoskier

Spring mountain is horrible, even though its the closest to me (from philly it's about 45 minutes). The runs are extremely short, but ironically, the lifts take forever to get you back up. The jumps there were horrible, they were just large blocks of ice.

hey now. not too much hating on my home turf. yes, they do need more rails, and yes, they do lack decent terrain, but we have one hell of a great atmosphere. spring is designed as a family/learning area so it will never have a great park, or anything for that matter. if you want real hits, go to bear.

ps. mojoskier, i graduated from souderton last year. big red, represent.

Spring Mtn will always have a place in my heart. Last year was my first winter on a board after 15+ years of skiing and I rode there several times after work on Friday nights. I could get there from my work in Philly and on the lift in less than an hour. The ride home was less than 45 minutes. I improved so much because of those nights. With that said, I doubt that I will be back there any time soon as I have already out grown the mountain

yeah, the biggest thing is that you have to be really innovative with what they put out. i had a free season pass cause i worked in ski school so i would go out after work some days and only ski switch for the entire day, which really made me stronger in that area. but other than that, its really about being creative with what youve got. in general though, unless you live right there, id say it probably isnt worth the money for a pass.