Just A Warning

nick malozzi

Hey, it has come to my attention that a number of ski clubs who usually head to camelback on a friday night have decided to schedule their make up and canceled trips (from the storms a few weeks back) for mondays. Tomorow in particular i know a number of schools will be there that aren't normally there. So expect heavier midweek-twilight traffic. It shouldn't be too bad, but if you are going up hopeing to have the mountain to yourself then you better think again. My guess is that monday nights will be heavier for the rest of the season as the ski clubs make up for the missed trips. So enjoy the slopes, and hope this advice proves handy! :rock

i will be there, i think the boxers may be going in the bra tree tomorow since the season is slowly coming to an end. i dont think at this point i can piss off the snow gods, cause i think they are just about done for this year. or maybe it will appease them and they will dump a few feet of pow for the remaing weeks! lets hope!

just to let you know, my prediction was way off! (thankfully!) it seemed that the ski clubs that did come were missing the majority of thier members due to other obligations. Also, i dont think as many showed up as i had originally anticipated, so you are probably safe assumeing again the mondays are a great day to go if you want to have the mountain basicly to yourself. sorry for the bad info! later!