Time For A Poll

skidude

Thoughts on Cbeach  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Thoughts on Cbeach

• It Sucks, WORST thing in the world
    • Ehh its ok
    • Its fine as long as it doesn't interfer with CBack
    • Its teh BEST thing ever(skidude will shoot you)

I hate C@*%$beach and I am really starting to hate CB in general.

My mother works at CB and we used to like to take our kids to visit her a few times in the Summer. Maybe I would take my son for a ride or two on the Alpine Slide (which is gone :-( ) When CB imposed the spectator fee, I was extremely pissed! I mean come on, spectator fee? Are they out of their fucking minds? It's not like CB is even remotely comparable to Great Adventure or any other amusement park for that matter. You have to pay for each ride anyway- so what is the purpose of a Spectator fee? I'll tell you if you don't already know- to rape every last cent out of you. Now I can't take my kids to see their grandma at work, because I'm sure as hell not going to pay CB money to do it.

I have traditionally bought a season pass every year for the past 10 years or so, with the exception of the past 4 years (I did break down and bought one for this season, however) simply because I was boycotting CB. That spectator fee really pissed me off. Not to mention the outdoor CB staff in general are rude in my opinion. We all know about the Ranger Patrol, whom I have no love for. But the incident that broke the Camel's Back (LOL) was when a cheese dick Security guard tried to throw me off the outside sundeck because I brought my own bagged lunch. He tried to tell me I couldn't eat food not bought at CB there. He said there are signs posted stating this. Well, I didn't see any signs saying I could not eat my own food outside on the deck. I told him to fuck off, I'm leaving when I'm finished. I knew this cheese dick punk from when I used to work there back in the mid-80's. He was a cheese dick then, and he still is one now. So I wasn't worried about him. I left CB that day and did not buy another season pass or even set foot at CB for the next 4 years.

A good part of the CB staff (not all, there are many extremely nice and courteous employees there) can be classified in to three categories:

1.) Pretentious pricks who think their shit doesn't stink (Management/the b.o.d.)

2.) Rangers: they are just all assholes- period, no exceptions

3.) Alcoholics (you'd be surprised at the number of CB employees I have personally witnessed drinking/and or doing drugs while on duty).

Not exactly a family environment, is it?